Barkly’s Dog Balm is an organic, vegan, 100% natural butters and special plant oils. Our ingredients are well-researched and carefully selected based on their deep healing and protective properties. Barkly products are proudly handcrafted in Australia.
Paws can become dry and damaged from unprotected contact with elements such as ice, salt, sand, rough or hot surfaces. Despite common misconceptions, dog paws are not meant to be dry and rough. If left untreated, dry paw pads can cause great discomfort, obsessive licking and are more prone to loss of grip, injury, cracking and bleeding.
Healthy paws are meant to be hydrated, flexible and spongy – which allow dogs to get a better grip and avoid injury. Barkly’s Organic Balm deeply heals, moisturises and nourishes the skin – making paws smooth and healthy again.
Dogs love to lick their paws, you can feel confident knowing every last ingredient that goes into our vegan dog-products are carefully sourced. Safe enough for health-conscious humans but made especially for your dog, Barkly’s Organic Balm transforms rough and scratchy paw pads to healthy and smooth.
- Organic Raw Shea Butter | Anti-inflammatory with natural sunscreen.
- Organic Coconut Oil | Heavy duty moisturiser, proven analgesic, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal.
- Organic Olive Oil | Extreme antioxidant, anti-inflammatory & Heavy duty moisturiser.
- Pure Australian Beeswax | Anti-allergenic and anti-inflammatory. Helps to keep snout firm and plump.
- Natural Vitamin E | Extreme antioxidant, preservative, boosts collagen production and cell regeneration.
- Organic Lavender Oil | Anti-inflammatory and antiseptic.