Material: PU leather.
Care: This collar should not come in contact with water. This collar is designed as a walking accessory. For your furbaby’s safety, we only recommend your dog wear ANY collar during walking and/or when you are in direct supervision of your pup.
- Cruelty-free leather that is made to look and feel just like real leather
- Luxurious rose-gold hardware.
- Lightweight and incredibly strong
- A matching lead, harness and bandana is available to complete the outfit
We always try our best to accommodate pets of any breed and size, but our favourite furbabies come in all kinds of unique size and shape! So please be sure to measure your pet’s sizing (then check and double-check!) before making your size selection.
Here are some tips on measuring your pet:
- Keep in mind which product you are measuring for. For Harnesses, Step-in Harnesses and Collars, you’d want the fit to be snug (but not too tight that it would make your pet uncomfortable). For Apparel items, usually, a little room for them to move is better.
- As a general rule of thumb, allow enough room to slip 2 fingers between the measuring tape and your pet to get a snug fit.
- If you find that your pet is in between sizes, go for the larger size! This way you will have room for growth or an increase in coat thickness.
If your dog is still growing, we definitely recommend choosing the next size up if they fall between two sizes. When measuring for a collar, ensure to measure around the the base of the dog’s neck, the widest part where the collar naturally falls. To achieve a comfortable, yet snug fit, allow two fingers between the measuring tape and dog’s neck.
||WIDTH OF COLLAR
||Very small puppies and Chihuahuas
||Small dogs from 2kg to 6kg – Toy Cavoodles, Dachshunds and Malteses
||Dogs from 6kg – Shih-tzus, Border-collie puppies and Cavaliers
||Dogs from 8kg – Spoodles
||Dogs from 10kg – Border-collies, Pugs with large necks and Kelpies
||Dogs from 15kg – Blue-heelers, Labradors and Border-collies
||Golden retrievers and Great danes