- Made from high quality 100% cotton
- Fleece lined
- keeping your pooch warm & comfortable
We always try our best to accommodate pets of any breed and size, but our favourite furbabies come in all kinds of unique size and shape! So please be sure to measure your pet’s sizing (then check and double-check!) before making your size selection.
Here are some tips on measuring your pet:
- Keep in mind which product you are measuring for. For Harnesses, Step-in Harnesses and Collars, you’d want the fit to be snug (but not too tight that it would make your pet uncomfortable). For Apparel items, usually, a little room for them to move is better.
- As a general rule of thumb, allow enough room to slip 2 fingers between the measuring tape and your pet to get a snug fit.
- If you find that your pet is in between sizes, go for the larger size! This way you will have room for growth or an increase in coat thickness.
Sizing is based on the body length of your Fur-buddy (neck to tail)
||BODY LENGTH (in)
|BODY LENGTH (cm)
||6 – 8 in
||15 – 20 cm
||Small Breed Puppies, Small Chihuahua, Mini Yorkshire Terrier
||8 – 10 in
||20 – 25 cm
||Chihuahua, Chinese Crested Yorkshire Terrier
||10 – 12 in
||25 – 30 cm
||Maltese, Mini Pinscher, Pomeranian, Toy Poodle
||12 – 14 in
||30 – 35 cm
||Shih Tzu, Mini Poodle, Jack Russel, Pug, Cavalier King Charles
||14 – 16 in
||35 – 40 cm
||Westie Bichon Frise, Cocker Spaniel, Mini Schnauzer, French Bulldog