We always try our best to accommodate pets of any breed and size, but our favourite furbabies come in all kinds of unique size and shape! So please be sure to measure your pet’s sizing (then check and double-check!) before making your size selection.
Please make sure you check each brand as they can vary. All the relevant information is available in each item.
Here are some tips on measuring your pet:
- Keep in mind which product you are measuring for. For Harnesses, Step-in Harnesses and Collars, you’d want the fit to be snug (but not too tight that it would make your pet uncomfortable). For Apparel items, usually, a little room for them to move is better.
- As a general rule of thumb, allow enough room to slip 2 fingers between the measuring tape and your pet to get a snug fit.
- If you find that your pet is in between sizes, go for the larger size! This way you will have room for growth or an increase in coat thickness.
If you are still unsure of what size to purchase (even after wrestling with the measuring tape.. don’t worry, we’ve all been there!) please feel free to shoot us an email HERE with the following details and we will try out best to help you find the perfect piece for your furbaby:
- Which product(s) you are trying to purchase
- The breed type and size of your pet
- Neck measurement of your pet(s) – measure around the lower side of their necks or the widest part of it. (Refer to the diagram below and be sure to check which neck areas you need to measure as some products differ from each other)
- Chest measurement of your pet(s) – measure from behind their front legs to the top middle of their back (where the shoulder blades are) for the broadest part of their chest. Keep in mind where the products would usually sit on their bodies.
* Please note, our size charts will give you a general idea of fit for your dog in relation to breed and brand. Every dog is unique in size and shape, so be sure to measure up your dog before making your size selection.
** All sizes are approximations